At Packet Curry we offer advice and guidance. We do this through our blog post content as well as one-on-one. We give general advice and guidelines about health, food, and healthy living in our post. Our aim is to educate and guide. We have helped a variety of people with our process.
What we do involves getting to know our clients and helping to understand what eating habits are not good for them. We educate them and then help them change those habits. We do not need to meet to do this. Many of our clients live in other countries and we have never physically met them. We use email and Skype as our main communication channels.
How does it work? We follow these steps:
1. A reader sends us an email explaining the problem.
2. We gather as much information about the person’s lifestyle, history, and current habits as we can.
3. We look at the bad habits and find out why they are there.
4. We communicate and ask a lot of questions throughout the process.
5. We educate the client on what the bad habits are and what the good habits are.
6. We focus on the existing good habits and build on them while phasing out the bad habits.
7. We give the client a written sheet of things to do and eat and things to avoid.
8. We offer support to all clients throughout the process of changing their habits.
We have had a lot of success with this process and many people are living healthier. It is not necessary to take our personal process. You can simply ask questions and we will answer them here. A personal process and guidance program has some costs involved, but it is reasonable. We discuss the fees once we know what you need.
Contact us today to find out more.